Ronix 2018 One (Flash Black/Titanium) Wakeboard Boots
Ronix's lightest, most low profile shell material employs a thin layer of film laminated to a high tensile, lightweight textile to achieve a fit only found in this minimalist approach.
INTUITION + LINER
The pinnacle of custom fit boots. A level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
SMOOTH SKIN LINING
This armor plated fabric is the most abrasion resistant material ever tested. Applied on the tongue to prevent the laces from cutting and wear.
QUICK SNAP LACES HANDLES
New for this season, these parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot. Easily interchangeable parts for service.
Pulls your foot back into the pocket. Please fasten your feetbelts and enjoy the ride. Offers the ultimate heel hold.
TOTALLY RAD FOAM
Molded in under your feet to stand up to those big landings. The shock dampening is sooooo rad.
DOUBLE STUFFED FOOT BED
Hard on the outside, soft on the inside, an underfoot combination rivaling milk and cookies. The double stuff footbed allows your foot to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific cant angle.
MAG LOCK BEAMS
Magnesium's amazing strength to weight ratio allowed Ronix to cut the parts' weight by 30%. Brainframe models have never been so light.
FRONT END PERFORATED LINER
DANNY HARF PRO MODEL
HEAT MOLDABLE/CUSTOM FIT
An industry archetype of well-tuned comfort and versatile support. Unbelievable fit lined with asymmetrical medium density support. A perfect blend of support and mobility for a ride at the park or a day behind the boat. In the case that you lose them, they will illuminate with a flash. You will never know how far footwear has evolved until you have tried Ronix's exclusive heat formed, custom fit Intuition + liners.
- Adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg. An unfiltered line of communication between rider and board.
- Secures the foot from the bottom up allowing a more uniform fit and flex in the upper, also adapting to a wider range of widths.
- Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts, reduces rider fatigue and energy loss.
- More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
- Accentuated heel pocket curvature built in to improve heel lock and expand around the rider's foot/leg shape.
- Centers foot over the top of the baseplate. Solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings
- Limits distortion in the upper and breakdown over time.
- 3 times for adjustable fore/aft
- Die cast parts ensure a solid connection between the boot assembly and the bolts in the board
- Plate is allowed to be much more rigid because no stitching is required. This allows Ronix to inject a much harder/stiffer material
- More lateral flex across the base, allowing the board to flex naturally across the foot from side to side.
- Performance and color way can be modified
- 13% more baseless footbed surface than Ronix's original design. More foam surface, more contact, more feel.
MAG LOCK BEAMS
- New Automotive grade magnesium cast to an exacting specification. Cuts the weight of Ronix's aluminum parts by a third.
- Easier assembly from tightly toleranced parts.
- Create more heel and toe response with the "U" shaped structure running parallel to the foot.
- As load increases on the upper, these beams promote more interlock between the skeleton and baseplate.
- Cambered shape adds pressure to the heel and toe areas, which preloads the plate as it is mounted to the board, ultimately reducing plate flex.
- Dampens vibration under foot
|Wakeboard Binding Flex||Medium|