Pro-tec Riot (Matte Black/Green) Snowboard Helmet
- Patent pending technology that allows your goggles to rest inside a channel on the helmet interior, blocking cold air and sealing the unsightly gap between your goggles and helmet.
- Recessed channel built into the EPS liner allows you to comfortably run your goggle strap inside your helmet. Just remove the goggle clip easily without the hassle of needing a special tool.
- Channels built into the helmet liner help keep your goggles fog-free by extracting warm air and moisture while allowing the air to escape through the top vents of the helmet.
- In-Mold construction fuses a lightweight Polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing EPS foam liner. This method of construction provides the optimal balance of protection and low-profile style without any excess weight.
- Low-profile and lightweight, EPS foam liners are the industry standard for action sports. EPS liners are not multi-impact, but they do meet all required ASTM/CE/CPSC standards.
The Riot features a lightweight, low-profile design.