- Scraper - An angled edge of the tool made from 420HC stainless steel, perfect for scraping ice and snow buildup from the bases of snowboards and skis.
- Bottle Opener - A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Lace Assist - A curved metal tool for hooking under laces to assist in tightening. Ideal for use with gloves.
- #3 Flat/Phillips Screwdriver - A combination-tip #3 flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, angled for use on slotted or Phillips screws.
- Carabiner - This handy feature allows the user to quickly and securely clip their tool to an item using a spring-loaded gate.
- Travel-Friendly - This product is compliant with current TSA regulations for allowable carry-on items.
- iPod Shuffle-Compatible - A convenient storage bar onto which an iPod Shuffle can be clipped and stowed away to prevent loss or damage.
- Headphone Storage - Small hooks that securely hold headphone cords when wrapped around the tool, helping to prevent tangling and loss.
- Stainless Steel - A high-strength steel alloy ideal for hand tools, it doesn't readily corrode, rust, or stain.
Length: 2.9"/7.5 cm
Weight: 1 oz./30 g
Perfect for clipping an Apple iPod and ear buds to, the Leatherman Rime snowboard tool is great for a quick tune-up on the hill or on the road. The Rime is small enough to clip onto your pants or pack, and handy enough plenty of quick fixes.