HO Sports 2017 Superlite TX w/ Fin Water Ski
- Superlite Construction:A proprietary combo of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite Core Technology
- Clean Edge Tail:From the heel of the back foot through the tail for added efficiency by reducing drag by 50%.
- Carbon Fiber Speedskin Base:Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag/increase speed, with 20% less ski weight!
- Acceleration Flex:Automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration.
- Syndicate Adjustable Fin Block
- Speedskin:Advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed.
- Wide Ride Shape:Increased lift equals decreased drag, for slower speeds, heavier skiers, or energy saving skiing.
Constructed with the same proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and Superlite PVC foam core technology found on the legendary Syndicate skis, but in Cross-Over specific shapes designed for the ultimate in performance and efficiency. The TX shape marries the high performance design of a Syndicate ski, with the ultra-efficient Clean Edge Technology of a Freeride ski, all in a wide-ride version for stability and less physical effort. The HO design team began with a record-breaking Syndicate ski design, increased the surface area of the ski by one ski size from the tip of the ski to the just behind the heel of the rear foot. Behind the rear foot the skis transition from traditional to futuristic; as the sidewalls rotate inward like a wakeboard edge and ski bevels disappear in the tail section of the ski.