Fjallraven Raven (Green) Jacket
- Fixed hood made in a pliant polyamide/organic cotton blend that can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use
- Chest pockets with room for items needed close at hand. Large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides
- Two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons
- Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows for excellent freedom of movement
- Drawcords at the waist and hem for the perfect fit
How good does a jacket have to be to remain relatively unchanged since the 1970s and still be relevant and unique today? It's gotta be epic. The latest incarnation of this Fjallraven classic features their proprietary G-1000 Eco material made from recycled polyester and organic cotton. The Raven jacket is wind and water resistant and can be made wind/waterproof depending on the amount of Greenland Wax you rub into the fabric. Less wax and you have a breathable, temperature controlling jacket that is perfect for everyday use. More wax and you have a durable and impenetrable parka for maximum outdoor enjoyment.