Fjallraven Greenland (Mountain Grey) Down Jacket
A Fjallraven original, G-1000 fabric is tightly woven, hard-tested, and quick to dry, providing excellent ventilation, top-grade wind and water resistance, and remarkable durability across the globe, indoors and out.
- Water-resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture.
- The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once infused with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- G-1000 fabric efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly important when partaking in strenuous activities.
- 100% polyamide lining, 80% goose down/20% feather fill.
- 500 CU IN fill power.
- Two-way CF zipper covered by a placket with press buttons.
- Two-way opening bellow hand pockets, two chest pockets, one inside pocket.
- Adjustable at bottom hem and at sleeve end.
- Snug-fitting fixed hood.
The Fjallraven Greenland Down Jacket is designed to keep you warm and dry, even in the most unforgiving conditions. Fjall Raven's proprietary G-1000 textile is the ultimate outdoor material. The super versatile fabric is treated with Greenland Wax and can handle any climate from the tropics to the polar regions. This rugged combination of G-1000 fabric and goose down create a jacket that is warm, durable, water-resistant, and virtually windproof. Enjoy the outdoors and look fresh while doing it.