Casio G-Shock XL Analog Digital (Black/Black) Watch
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- 20 BAR value which indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 20 BAR means water resistance to 20 atmospheres. Watches marked "200m" have the same water resistance as 20 BAR watches.
- Magnetic Resistant: JIS Class Level 1 which protects against the effects of magnetic fields.
- LED Auto: A light emitting diode is used for display illumination. The Auto Light feature illuminates the display when the watch is tilted towards the face.
- World Time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal: Daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Long Battery Life: At least three years!
- Snooze Feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Stopwatch(1/1000): Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement (100 HR).
- Timer: Counts down from a start time specified by you.
- Full Auto-Calendar: Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Mineral Glass: Hard glass resists scratching.
- Resin Band
G-Shock by Casio makes high quality time-pieces that keep you looking fly while adding tons of functionality to your wrist!