Burton Aubrey Parka (Jaded) Girls' Snowboard Jacket
bluesign Approved Product
- The bluesign system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process
- No need to buy junior new outerwear each season with Burton's Room-To-Grow system. A quick snip of the red stitching on the lining is all it takes to extend the length of the legs and sleeves and keep up with those guaranteed growth spurts.
Mapped with Thermacore Insulation (100G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar)
- Developed for superior warmth to weight, Thermacore cranks the heat without limiting mobility.
Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mesh Lined Pit Zips
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter and Crown Adjustment
- Pass Pocket
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
Add a sophisticated exclamation mark to your winter kit with removable faux fur trim and drop tail parka styling.
At school or on the mountain, the girls' Burton Aubrey Parka Jacket's removable faux fur trim and drop tail adds swagger to the worst weather. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE 2L fabric seals out bad weather, while low-profile Thermacore insulation and a moisture-wicking lining locks in comfort no matter what the temperature. Engineered with necessities like venting Pit Zips and Room-To-Grow sleeves for multi-season use, this savvy all-star is always ready to have fun.