Yo what’s up what’s good what’s happening? Nothing much over here just chillin’ with Stormy, Marvin, Brian, and Charlie at the shop today. Ready for the weekend to come up. Party, shred it up and other BS.
The Game of Skate is next weekend. I’d thought i’d go over a list of things of how to properly skate in a game of skate so we can make it an awesome enjoyable event for all of us.
1. Pop your tricks
2. SPEED. We don’t want any complaining when the judges don’t count your trick when you come to a complete stop when you land.
3. No pivots. Do your rotation tricks at FULL rotation. We understand you need to do a little bit of skirchin on some tricks. At the judges discretion though will determine if it counts or not.
4. No pressure flips. People are under the impression that if you can pressure flip that you’re good, when in reality doing pressure tricks is just an easier way of saying “Hey, I can’t do real tricks.”
5. Be cool and have a good time.
6. Request from Marvin: no circus tricks. No flatground indy grabs, no boneless (unless your Mike V.).
Over at the Shady Lane we got Pizza hooked up with a new liter box. He’s super hyped to be poopin’ good from here on out. Shady Lane era might be coming to an end, but Shady Lane V4 could also very well be in full force! Thats it for now. Peace!
Random picture I found online
Whos ready to be in this parking lot?